As a business/individual active within the Cape Town Film Industry, we/I hereby pledge to:
1. Commit to promoting and supporting film friendly policies and initiatives
2. Conserve water and take all appropriate steps to comply with Cape Town’s water restrictions
3. Promote fair, ethical and professional business practice
4. Advocate for active transformation and increased diversity within the industry
5. Implement practices that promote greening and ensure environmental sustainability
6. Reject any form of discrimination or sexual harassment against people working in the film industry.
7. Promote the principles of a free market by rejecting anti-competitive practices and actively encouraging negotiation and a reduction of costs should this be necessary to preserve the industry.
8. Challenge unnecessary red tape and take Government to task where legislation and regulations do not work for our industry
9. Enable access to resources that are key to the industry’s success - most notably locations be they private or public.
10. Prioritise the long term sustainability of our industry over short term gain and greed
In addition to the above and to demonstrate our/my commitment to Film Friendly Cape Town I also pledge the following: (insert your unique pledge here)
Please download and fill out the pledge below and mail it to